I wrote similar post to this two years ago, and it was a lot of fun. (Find it here.) So, even though I’m very very very behind on my word count, I thought it was time for another fun blog post. Best of luck to my fellow Wrimos – I hope your writing is going amazing.
Without further ado, here are some Thoughts I Have During NaNoWriMo:
- Time to make coffee! And write! WOOO!
- I like this novel I’m writing. I really, really, do.
- You know, I should clear my browser history
- Okay, hopefully my professor isn’t going to notice me writing in class instead of taking notes
- Sleep? What’s that?
- WHERE DID THIS CHARACTER COME FROM?
- Just one more cup of coffee
- I want to be a paid, published author. I want that as my job.
- Why does every single professor assign us an enormous paper that’s due during November? Don’t they know we’re all over here trying to write novels?
- Wait. This character is going to have to die, aren’t they? Darn it.
- Come on, Beth. Get off twitter. Go write. Hehehe, that’s funny, I should re-tweet that.
- Social Life? Huh?
- Wait… staring at a blank page doesn’t get my novel written?
- I want there to be write-ins year round. Write-Ins are EVERYTHING.
- Also, word sprints are great.
- THIS PERSON. BEAT ME. IN A WORD SPRINT. BY THREE WORDS.
- I’m not going to hit 50k this year, am I? *sigh*
- Just. Keep. Writing.
- It’s okay, I can always finish this novel in December… hehehe.
Don’t forget to blare some Christmas music, drink some hot cocoa, and get to writing. Your story matters, and it’s gonna be great!